Monday, February 22, 2010

Is Being An Interior Design Hard Questions About Becoming An Interior Designer?

Questions about becoming an interior designer? - is being an interior design hard

Recently, I saw in the field of interior design. I have some questions for whoever knows the answer (:
My first question is what exactly it means to be an interior designer?
I thought it ment that you choose from various tissues and
Wallpaper for the people in the house, but my friend told me that I was wrong.

My second question is how much money does an interior decorator in a typical year? Is it be a difficult area? Fashion design is hard to enter?

Are there good schools in California for interior designers? I am now preparing to go to the University of California. What school? I live in Michigan. How much money for a year at a university in California? Good programs at Michigan State University for THthe profession? How many years of school?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Camelbak bed canopy. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree